- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
The Director of Growth Development (Adoption Products) is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. S/he will drive, manage, and optimize new growth initiatives that create immense value to our customers through new adoption products, while also driving meaningful business for ServiceTitan. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including strategic thinking and program management -- drawing key elements from roles such as management consulting, product strategy, and business development.
What you’ll do:
- Drive, manage, and optimize new Growth initiatives focused on new add-on opportunities
- Own the overall management of the Growth initiative by developing project plans and regularly communicating on project updates, risks, and statuses of key milestones
- Develop and optimize business cases with ongoing analyses (quantitative & qualitative), customer validation takeaways, recommendations, etc.
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to define scope, requirements, and go-to-market strategy to launch a product with immense value and high adoption
- Partner with Growth Assessments team to identify and evaluate future opportunities, e.g. phase 2 offerings/features
- Collaborate with the Revenue team to optimize sales enablement activities and evaluate ongoing pricing, costs, and margins to enhance Growth initiatives over time and exceed goals
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of competitors, insights, and trends
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 8+ years of work experience in business development, management consulting, or other similar roles managing high-performing cross-functional teams to evaluate, develop, and optimize strategic partnerships
- Experience in B2B technology market environments with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.