- Glendale, CA
- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Corporate Development Lead to lead M&A deals across all phases - landscaping & strategy development, sourcing & origination, due diligence & deal execution, and integration planning. You will work on projects with substantial cross-functional and executive visibility while contributing meaningfully to the future growth of ServiceTitan.
You will be part of a fast moving, professional, and team-oriented unit with a high performance culture focused on results, learning and professional development, and building lasting, world class capabilities to support ServiceTitan for decades of growth to come. Critical to this role is a positive attitude, strong work ethic, personal ownership and accountability, ability to work credibly with external stakeholders (founders, executives, investors), interest and aptitude for fundamental analyses of businesses, and love for learning. This role will report to our Vice President, Corporate Development and have the opportunity to work closely with our Vice President, Operations and New Markets.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for leading and driving our M&A deals across all phases, from strategy development > origination > due diligence > signing and closing > integration planning in partnership with fellow Titans
- Build relationships with external stakeholders to develop a M&A pipeline and drive business case development, deal structuring, contract negotiations and stakeholder management for a set of priority targets
- Develop, pressure test, and present recommendations and deliverables for executive level audiences and contribute to associated strategy and execution discussions
- Work with cross functional Titans to develop and facilitate the realization of a business case and integration plan to meet or exceed our thesis for investments
What you’ll bring:
- Enthusiasm for, and strict adherence to the Titan values
- 3-5+ years of experience leading M&A transactions across all phases
- Relevant work experience at a technology focused investment bank, corporate development shop, or investment vehicle (private equity or venture capital)
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including, but not limited to c-suite, cross functional executives, investment professionals, bankers, founders and management teams
- Experience program managing various stakeholders, putting frameworks and playbooks in place to enable your teammates to achieve their full potential
- Effective verbal and written communication ability, comfort discussing business drivers and technical requirements with senior audiences
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.