- Atlanta, GA
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard-working people, love technology, aren’t afraid of a challenge or two and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Manager on ServiceTitan’s Strategic Project Management team, you will oversee and support a team of Project Managers responsible for onboarding ServiceTitan’s Strategic Accounts (franchise systems and select multi-location enterprise customers). In this role, you will be a critical member of our Customer Success Management team, help shape the implementation experience for our largest customers, and ensure their long-term success.
As our Manager, Strategic Project Management, you will:
- People manage a team of experienced Project Managers to achieve KPIs around productivity, quality, customer satisfaction, and retention.
- Hire, Recruit, and Train a strong team of Project Managers.
- Develop future leaders in customer success and around ServiceTitan with demonstrated examples of career development programming resulting in very low voluntary attrition
- Oversee the management of multiple and concurrent implementation projects, from planning and initiation through execution and closure, assuming full accountability for department goals and output
- Communicate strategy and vision to the team and build processes to deliver those outcomes
- Manage and resolve customer escalations from our highest value, highest touch customers
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders across various ServiceTitan departments and external customers at the C-suite level
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of people management experience, preferably with Strategic or Enterprise accounts and teams
- Relevant work experience in SaaS, software implementation, and client relationship management (experience in the Home Services industry a plus!)
- Ability to be a Player/Coach by taking a call one second and have a career conversation the next
- Proven leadership skills with a track record of motivating others and maintaining high team morale
- High levels of emotional intelligence, specifically, patience, empathy, and active listening skills
- Deep understanding of what constitutes great customer experience, including specific techniques
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills. Proven ability to manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability in learning new software programs and identifying opportunities to use their full potential
- A natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks, risks and issues
- Ability to handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; address issues by delivering concise, constructive criticism and creative solutions
- Reliability/Accountability to follow through on 100% of commitments
- Ability to travel up to 30% as conditions are safe according to health officials
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.