- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
The Revenue Operations team at ServiceTitan is growing! We’re an outgoing group who know how to kick it into gear and integral in moving the business forward. We take on the full customer journey to be able to provide best practices and innovative ideas to our business partners, from marketing to customer success. We all have a shared passion for helping contractors take their business to the next level in an efficient and strategic way, and have fun doing it. They will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate is obsessed with being detail-oriented, documenting processes and analytical. This role is directly responsible for the success of multiple teams and overall growth at ServiceTitan, therefore, will have ownership and involvement in projects with multiple stakeholders. To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive and be the ultimate team player paired with great communication and listening skills.
- Document current systems and business processes for marketing and sales development
- Determine the needs by studying the Business, gathering information/requirements and evaluating the use cases to find the best fit solutions
- Work with minimal guidance with various stakeholders and Operations to evaluate and define fixes and development
- Manage and support data integration, data quality & integrity, error logs and updates
- Maintain all Systems training materials and user documentation
- Own the training of users and monitoring for new deployments
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, problem points and compliance, while publishing progress reports to all Business Owners
- Address all organization wide requests on an Ad-hoc basis in a timely manner, with involvement of management
- 2+ years of Marketing Tech Stack experience (Marketo, Salesloft, LeanData, Segment, etc)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in similar role
- Strong understanding of Marketing and Sales Development Processes
- Strong understanding of Marketing and Sales Development Tech stacks
- Experience in Tableau or other BI tools preferred
- Able to gather business needs and make technical recommendations while also being able to communicate business needs of stakeholders to technical teams
- Motivated problem solver that’s able to start with identifying the issue, coming up with a solution, implementing the solution, and evaluating the effectiveness
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.