- United States
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is seeking a Change/Release Analyst with experience working with global teams, supporting SaaS applications, distributed cloud infrastructures, and being part of a world-class organization.To support ServiceTitan’s growing customer base and cloud infrastructure, we are looking for a Change/Release Analyst to oversee product releases and address changes to our production environments. Our goal is to provide proper guidance and planning by discussing potential risks or conflicts with other changes or code releases, to provide continuity in our service, and limit disruption. You will be part of a globally distributed team to accomplish these goals.
As our Change/Release Analyst, you will:
- Document standard methods used and procedures for day to day objectives, to ensure lowest possible impact on service quality.
- Analyze production changes that are routine, planned and unplanned to assess potential risks.
- Influence the role across the organization to promote the value of being proactive by collaborating with Application owners, Engineering, and Infrastructure squads on issues critical to the business.
- Communicate with Business and Engineering squads on day-to-day release and maintenance updates, outstanding actions, and/or issues due to changes in the environment.
- Identify areas of improvement to help develop additional tools, metrics, and update processes.
- Build and implement an efficient model that can be easily absorbed and adopted, while maintaining a level of transparency across all levels.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Comprehensive knowledge of working in a SaaS or similar operation.
- Data driven decision maker with impeccable planning, organization, and communication skills.
- Experience with Change management, Risk assessment, and with SDLCs.
- Familiarity with interfacing with all aspects of the business from support to engineers.
- Experience with system/application monitoring and alerting tools.
- Knowledge into various tools; JIRA, PagerDuty, DataDog, Kibana and Cloud Services.
- Desired/Recommended Certifications: ITIL, DevOps, Agile and/or integrated frameworks; Cisco or equivalent network OS; Cloud (Azure and/or AWS), Security, and Virtual machines.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.