- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
As a Manager, Product Analyst Team, you’ll play a critical role in supporting our Product organization, by leading a team of embedded specialists. Our Product Analyst Team is focused on optimizing our Product feedback loop, by soliciting qualitative feedback from customers and internal teams, and validating it with qualitative data and their deep product knowledge.
What you’ll do:
- Assess and prioritize requests from internal stakeholders to deploy Product Analysts
- Establish and drive team goals that align with company priorities
- Report and provide insights, metrics, and ROI around Product Analyst lead or supported initiatives
- Collaborate with both our Revenue and Product organization to establish a clear, concise and consistent line of communication as it relates to key product updates and initiatives
- Guide early stage products from Alpha or Beta states to General Availability, providing implementation instructions and good fit criteria to Post-Sales organizations
- Serve as a mentor to your team, coaching individuals to achieve deeper product knowledge and surface key insights
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience supporting a complex product suite - Saas preferred
- 2+ years of management experience
- Familiarity with or previous experience with home service businesses a plus
- Excellent people skills: must be personable, patient, and good-humored
- An efficient and effective problem-solver
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning
- Intermediate understanding of Excel
- Ability to interact with customers to gather data, use cases and workflows
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude to learning new processes and tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand and communicate highly technical subjects to a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and critically, to synthesize data and draw insights, formulate and validate hypotheses based on data
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.