- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Our Revenue Operations team inspires the entire company forward by diving into the details of how we acquire, support, and grow customers every day. We are a tight-knit crew that provides recommendations and insights on the full customer journey, from Marketing to Customer Success. We all have a shared passion for helping contractors take their business to the next level in an efficient and strategic way, and have fun doing it.
ServiceTitan is looking for a well-rounded Sr. Analyst with strong critical thinking, communication, and technical skills to be a big part of the always-exciting Sales Operations division of RevOps. A successful candidate will have the ability to work independently in a dynamic, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced environment. This role reports directly to the Senior Manager of Sales Operations.As our Sr. Sales Operations Analyst, you will:
Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Sales Development, Growth, Onboarding, Finance, and Corporate IT.
- Develop and implement Salesforce and Tableau dashboard reporting infrastructures to help support the business in driving efficiency and revenue growth
- Synthesize disparate information into effective strategies and innovative insights, translating complex ideas into compelling, actionable recommendations and data visuals
- Partner with business leads on Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Business Review materials, in a timely manner
- Analyze multi-faceted challenges and deliver compelling findings and recommendations to business leaders
- Monitor KPIs daily and communicate actionable insights to leaders for short- and long-term execution of targeted goals
- Conduct routine data governance compliance and exception reporting to current systems and workflows alongside Systems and Operations team members
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field, required
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, required
- 2+ years of Salesforce and Tableau (or similar) usage and reporting experience, required
- Operations, Business Analytics or Finance experience in SaaS or Start-up environment, required
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.