- United States
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
The Sr. Manager - Competitive is an integral role contributing to the overall success of the Marketing team. S/he will help build a world class competitive intelligence function. The individual has a well-rounded background - including analytic rigor, project management, and a mix of strategic and operational work. The CI function is part of the Marketing Strategy team - responsible for driving research, insights, segmentation and competitive intelligence across our core and new markets.
What you’ll do:
- Build a high performing Competitive function; serving needs across the company (sales, marketing, product etc.)
- Define broader competitive strategy of ServiceTitan - across existing and new markets
- Gather competitive intelligence, market intelligence across customers and channels; distill relevant insights and actions across x-functional partners
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 6 years of work experience - including a mix of product marketing and being part of building and developing a high performing competitive function
- Experience in building a scalable program ability to quickly iterate and roll out across the broader org
- Experience in working in SaaS / technology a big plus
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
- Present to senior leaders and stakeholders by preparing insights that articulate the latest competitive strategies
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.