- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Nov. 8, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst who is passionate about their work, understands how to manage multiple channels across a network of support centers, and who has the ability and drive to contribute fresh and innovative ideas to the Technical Support Organization. The ideal candidate will possess experience in typical workforce management disciplines with a focus on maximizing support center efficiency and performance through effective scheduling of resources and offline activity.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop monthly, weekly, daily and interval level forecasting of inbound/outbound contact volumes, handle times and staffing requirements based on historical contact trends and business growth objectives and maintain a record of the accuracy at all levels
- Create weekly interval view of staffing requirements against actual staffing to Identify any potential service level risk and seek for possible resolution
- Oversee and maintain the workforce management platforms utilized for forecasting and scheduling
- Coordinate with multiple site locations to balance contact volumes and staffing needs in real time to ensure service levels are maintained
- Maintain events calendar, tactical staffing plan and outage system and ensures that impacts to the business are captured, analyzed and recommendations on staffing are delivered in a timely manner
- Provide clear and effective communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, and inputs to leadership teams
- Understand, formulate, incorporate and plan workload based upon key drivers of volume analysis, and data
- Lead in the effort of building staffing strategies that support multi-site, multi-skilled support centers
- Identify and recommend process improvement opportunities to improve productivity, performance and customer satisfaction
- Work in two shifts: from 2pm to 11pm and from 8:30pm to 5:30am
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience in contact/support centers
- Willingness to learn multiple softwares to support this role
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, able to multitask
- Strong communications skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Analytical and solid communications skills are essential to be successful in this role
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates high degree of ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making and implement effective resolutions
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly
- Knowledge of any Project Management methodologies or Six-Sigma / Lean would be a plus
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.