- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
The ideal candidate will have experience in data management, data governance, and data quality. You will be working with Product Owners, engineers, IT staff, and other data management professionals to drive data quality and governance. As a Data Quality Analyst reporting to the Data Governance org, you will work with a broad range of stewards and stakeholders to document transactional data flows and business rules which will culminate in specific metrics reporting to the street. Additionally, you will execute on our roadmap to implement our enterprise data governance framework, stewardship, and quality for various data domains.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate large datasets for quality and accuracy.
- Determine business impact level for data quality errors.
- Research and determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
- Develop and execute data cleanup measures.
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards.
- Document data flows and business rules for data quality metrics.
- Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality.
- Analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures.
- Identify areas of improvement and achieve data quality.
What you’ll bring:
- At least 5 Years of experience with 2-3 Years of strong experience as a Data Quality Analyst.
- Hands on experience in data quality, data profiling, data querying, and other data analysis.
- Good understanding of data issues that impact user experience and remediations that needs to be applied to fix data issues, via business processes and technical capabilities.
- Experience with tools for managing agile process artifacts, e.g., Jira.
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Data Governance, and Data Quality tools.
- Organized with strong attention to detail and effective documentation skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills to all levels, and strong writing skills.
- Creative and proactive problem solver.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.