- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
In this position you will research and implement DS solutions to support different areas of our product. You will engage with multiple internal teams, including engineering, infrastructure and growth. We build for perfection, use Python and the most modern tools on Azure Cloud, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
What You’ll Do:
- Research, implement and adapt DS solutions from publicly available resources. The ideal candidate has a good engineering and/or analytics background and is familiar with state of the art DS practices
- Work with data scientists, ML engineers and other engineering teams to prototype, implement and deploy product features
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ year of industry experience in engineering and/or analytics disciplines
- BSc or higher degree in computer science, mathematics or other related fields
- Proficiency in Python DS stack, namely: pandas, sklearn, numpy, statsmodels etc.
- Proficiency in SQL. Experience with databases/data warehouses such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Snowflake
- Knowledge of classical machine learning and deep learning
- Hands-on experience with gradient boosted machines, mainly with trees
- Theoretical knowledge of statistics, calculus and optimization
- Theoretical knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with Unix operating systems
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging and other tools that are typically used by developers
- Ability to communicate DS concepts and reports to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with public cloud environments such as Azure or AWS is a plus
- Hands-on experience with PyTorch/TensorFlow is a plus
- To be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a globally distributed team
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
- At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.