- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
The engineering organization at ServiceTitan is looking for a leader who will drive the data science strategy to support our growth now and in the future. The ideal candidate will have experience with growing and managing a data science team within a product company with capability of bringing clear understanding of what the business goal behind the project is and anchoring the team’s work in the context of the broader organizational strategy. They will work with business stakeholders across the company and support the creation of a global data science competency.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive overall model development life-cycle from Ideation to operations
- Partner with Product organization to help identify the opportunities for AI/ML solutions
- Educate the organization how to leverage AI/ML to produce better results
- Ensure high quality data collection and validation which is essential for Data Science team success
- Design and implement MLOps framework to build scalable infrastructure for supporting and maintaining ML models deployments
- Research new techniques to advance capabilities of the model and improve development processes
- Partner with Engineering and Product leadership to align on Roadmap and deliverables in order to deploy ML models to the production
- Research and stay abreast of new technologies and industry trends. Incorporate new ideas that are well suited to advance the goals of ServiceTitan.
- Hire, manage, grow and retain a high performance team that can meet both present and future needs by identifying and leveraging AI/ML opportunities across the suite of the Product.
What You’ll Bring:
- MS/Ph.D in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, or similar quantitative discipline required.
- 4+ years of experience on data science leadership roles
- Hands on knowledge of some of the most advanced methods in machine learning, data mining, statistics, optimization, classification, forecasting and/or NLP
- Expertise in SQL, previous experience with big data systems
- Coding experience in Python, R, Matlab or similar statistical language (Python strongly preferred)
- Great communication skills including communicating complex concepts to business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Strong written and presentation communication skills
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.