- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
The engineering organization at ServiceTitan is looking for a leader who will drive the data science strategy to support our growth now and in the future. The ideal candidate will have experience with growing and managing a data science team within a product company with capability of bringing clear understanding of what the business goal behind the project is and anchoring the team’s work in the context of the broader organizational strategy. They will work with business stakeholders across the company and support the creation of a global data science competency.As a Manager, Data Science, you will:
Drive overall model development life-cycle from Ideation to operations
- Partner with Product organization to help identify the opportunities for AI/ML solutions
- Educate the organization how to leverage AI/ML to produce better results
- Ensure high quality data collection and validation which is essential for Data Science team success
- Design and implement MLOps framework to build scalable infrastructure for supporting and maintaining ML models deployments
- Research new techniques to advance capabilities of the model and improve development processes
- Partner with Engineering and Product leadership to align on Roadmap and deliverables in order to deploy ML models to the production
- Research and stay abreast of new technologies and industry trends. Incorporate new ideas that are well suited to advance the goals of ServiceTitan.
- Hire, manage, grow and retain a high performance team that can meet both present and future needs by identifying and leveraging AI/ML opportunities across the suite of the Product.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- MS/Ph.D in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, or similar quantitative discipline required.
- 4+ years of experience on data science leadership roles
- Hands on knowledge of some of the most advanced methods in machine learning, data mining, statistics, optimization, classification, forecasting and/or NLP
- Expertise in SQL, previous experience with big data systems
- Coding experience in Python, R, Matlab or similar statistical language (Python strongly preferred)
- Great communication skills including communicating complex concepts to business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Strong written and presentation communication skills
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.