- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 4, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan strives to be the best place our Titans have ever worked, so they can do the best work they’ve ever done. The Experience Design (XD) team is central to this mission. We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product designers works closely with product managers, engineers, product marketers and with thousands of our users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship dozens of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer, Mobile that enjoys solving complex problems with data-informed solutions. This person will be a core member of our growing Experience Design team and aid in creating a class-leading SaaS product with desktop, tablet and mobile touchpoints.
Reporting to the Manager, Product Design, the Senior Product Designer, Mobile possesses a balanced toolkit of research, interaction design, and prototyping capabilities. As a Senior Product Designer, Mobile, you are capable of independently performing discovery research with users, creating journey maps and task flows, and developing prototypes to test your concepts and designs. You’re also adept at being excellent collaborative partners with our friends in Product, Engineering and QA.
This is an opportunity to join one of LA’s fastest growing startups and have your thumbprint on the product that is actively disrupting the Home Services industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Design experiences for iOS and Android applications that are simple, elegant, and solve real problems
- Use, contribute to, and evolve mobile-specific component libraries
- Collaborate and solution closely with stakeholders, product managers, designers, and developers to ship an extraordinary end-to-end user experience
- Participate in user research and usability studies
- Prototype flows, concepts, and interactions
- Work closely with our design system team and developers to ensure the successful technical implementation of your work
- Champion the tenets of good product design and leverage partnerships with others to build awareness throughout the organization
- Interact with users to develop a solid understanding of their workflows, environments, needs and pain-points
- Design experiences that are engaging, efficient, intuitive and solve real problems
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience designing mobile apps, bonus if experienced in modern SaaS/enterprise apps
- A strong design portfolio that shows off your process, reasoning and outcomes
- You love collaborating but are also able to take ownership of entire projects
- Excellent ability to develop and sustain relationships across teams and functions
- Aptitude for providing design feedback and a genuine desire to help less experienced designers improve their skill sets
- You thrive in a highly iterative process that involves listening, adapting, moving fast, talking with users, incorporating feedback, and constantly collaborating
- Several years of experience working at a large-scale company, preferably Enterprise/B2B
- Deep understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Design Guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s Material Design
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.