- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to help us build smart, compelling and intuitive client-side applications for our products. This is an exciting role for an engineer to come in and develop the major client-side features in a rapidly growing, fast-paced startup. We build for product excellence, focus on smart solutions through innovation and technology, have an amazing growth-oriented culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you should consider joining us in our efforts to achieve the extraordinary!
You will be primarily responsible for creating and maintaining complex client-side applications for our mobile or desktop products. Some tasks will require understanding and modifying server-side APIs written in a strongly-typed web application framework. You will work with Product, Design, Backend, and Quality Assurance to develop scalable, rock-solid, production-ready features. You will be expected to iterate rapidly while delivering high-quality output.
What you’ll do:
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end solutions driving complex web applications
- Participate in re-imagining our client-side application architecture
- Solve challenges on the edge of old and new front-end technologies
- Develop and maintain sufficient test coverage for all features
- Optimize performance heavy parts of existing applications
Mentor less experienced developers
What you’ll bring:
- Experience creating or maintaining large React applications (over 100 components) with Higher-Order components, Redux, and React Router
- Experience creating or maintaining JSON Web APIs backed by relational databases in any strongly-typed back-end development framework. Should be comfortable with MVC, Dependency Injection and ORM concepts
- Experience writing Unit Tests (Server or Client Side)
- Familiarity with browser-based web storage APIs such as WebSQL, IndexedDB, localStorage
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of commonly used algorithms and data structures
- Heavy use of one of the well-known UI libraries (React, Angular, Knockout.js, etc.)
Building reusable UI components
Interaction with external APIs
Asynchronous programming + promises
Solving UI-related performance problems
3+ years of HTML/CSS experience
- 3+ years working in any strongly-typed server-side web application framework
- An ability to learn fast and a passion for learning
- Good communication and technical writing skills
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.