- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
What you’ll do:
- Build metric dashboards, and bring in tools to bring consistency to various QA and projects.
- Interact with the project team to ensure deliverables, as well as adhere to the quality standards that our customers expect by using QA best practices.
- Interact and effectively communicates with project teams on a technical and non technical terms to determine test scope and acceptance criteria.
- Create test plans and test cases for upcoming releases.
- Partner with software development, product, and the QA team to identify the components of the system to be automated based on both business priority and benefit of automated testing.
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated.
- Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable.
- Defect tracking and issue status reporting.
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of relevant experience testing web and mobile applications in the software development industry.
- 1+ years of working knowledge with at least one of the following RDBMS: MSSQL, mysql
- Basic understanding of QA methodology and best practices.
- Ability to rapidly learn third party development/QA tools.
BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred. Strong relevant work experience in QA will be considered as well.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.