- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
Reay to be a Titan?
- The ServicePro QA Team is responsible for the Quality of the Servsuite Web Application.
- This includes both Manual and Automated testing for new development, sanity and regression testing, and reporting defects found in deployments.
- ServicePro is currently looking for a Lead QA Engineering Manager to lead the QA Team leaders for each QA Team.
What you’ll do:
- Owning the Code Deployments: Go / No Go decisions
- Directing the QA Team Leads
- Maintaining Documentation
- Manage Testing Schedules
- Designing the maintaining the QA Processes
- Coordinating the QA Teams for urgent issues
What you’ll bring:
QA experience – a background in quality assurance is a necessity in this role, since QA team leads need to thoroughly understand processes in order to develop improved and effective procedures. Minimum of 3-5 years experience in QA.
- Team coordination – QA team leads coordinate the activities of their entire department, so effective leadership, scheduling, and management skills are also vital in this role
- Process enhancement – effective QA team leads should always seek out ways to improve processes, so familiarity with process and efficiency enhancement is helpful in this role
- Organization skills – this role requires a high degree of organization to successfully schedule and direct
- Maintain QA procedures and coordinate automation development and testing processes
- Communication skills – effective verbal and written communication is also important in this role as QA team leads provide reports to developers and engineers to improve software and systems
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.