- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jan. 10, 2022
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is seeking an ambitious, motivated Billing Analyst (M&A) to join our Accounting team in one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This role reports directly to the Revenue Operations Accountant, performing daily contract management and billing operation functions.If you are humble, hard-working, and passionate about making a difference in our Accounting team, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with ServiceTitan billing and contract management function, work cross-functionally across departments (Sales, Revenue Operations, Onboarding, Support, Success) to manage client accounts, contract tracking and address customer billing issues
- Charge manual sales invoices, follow up on collections and provide invoices when requested
- Assist with month-end close responsibilities related to billing
- Maintain customer billing information in our payments platform (credit card, ACH, billing address, etc.) and resolve disputes with customers and inform appropriate representatives
- Assist with various billing-related reporting, including ad hoc requests
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent field
- Proficient understanding of basic accounting theory (e.g. Accounts Receivable & Revenue)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills and detail-oriented Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.