- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
The Payments Boarding Specialist is a strategic role at ServiceTitan. A deep understanding of the payments industry is necessary in order to work with ServiceTitan customers to explain the functionality and support different aspects of ServiceTitan Payments. You will play an integral part in the daily success for our customer base.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard ServiceTitan customers into the payment processing platform
- Provide the first point of contact support to customers for getting a credit card and check applications approved
- Analyze payment processing statements and generate reports internally
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 2 years total work experience (preferably with payment processing)
- Full understanding of the payment processing terms (chargebacks, ACH, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of the payment industry (e.g., processors, gateways, etc.)
- Strong understanding of V/MC interchange tables and costs
- Very proactive in calling and following up with customers to get applications approved
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.