- United States
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
As a Product Manager on the financial products team, you will be a member of a highly talented and fast-paced team that is responsible for adding new mission critical accounting features to the core product. You will own all aspects of the product feature including go-to-market strategy, roadmap prioritization, full product development lifecycle, and ultimately be responsible for the continuing success of the product feature. Our accounting features are used rigorously and you will have the opportunity to make a large impact for our users and internal teams.
Our approach is both customer-focused and data-driven. So you will need to dig in to deeply understand our customers and their needs, define and analyze experiments, and guide the team to move fast and ship solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Discovery and Ideation: Work closely with users to identify their biggest problems and develop elegant solutions to address their needs
- Product Strategy: Understand and prioritize user needs from customer analytics, user research, and competitive analysis. Develop a roadmap that excites our customers
- Product Ownership: Evangelize the product to our internal teams (support, implementation and success) and customers. Define the success criteria and iterate until you exceed it
- Delivery and Execution: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and deliver product features on time while adapting to unforeseen events. Define, plan, and communicate key milestones to partners and stakeholders
- Launch: Develop go-to-market strategy with product marketing and external partners. Measure the success of the product and continuously gather feedback from users
- Measure Success: Define the key objectives and ensure KPIs are tracked for measuring success
- Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to
- The development team on expected behavior
What you’ll need:
- 1-3 years experience in a product management role
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Accounting domain experience with strong understanding of accounting principles and workflows
- Experience building or implementing modern SaaS applications
- Passion for working in fast paced environments and delivering delightful customer experiences
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.