- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Senior Financial Analyst, Go-to-Market to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This position will report to the Sr. Manager, FP&A and will enjoy a high level of executive visibility and impact to our rapidly-growing startup.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and have a proven track record of providing superior financial and strategic analysis across our Marketing (Pipeline), Growth Products, and our Customer Success organization.
You will work closely with senior management to define and report on Marketing (Pipeline), Growth Products and work on key projects across the GTM team. In this highly-visible position you will provide timely financial insights and outlook in order to make informed and trusted decisions for our Company.
We value strategic insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Build financial models and reports: You will own the financial model-building and reporting for: Marketing (Pipeline) and Growth Products. Support the Go-to-Market Finance team with ad-hoc projects.
- Working cross functionally: You will implement and standardize scalable financial models as they relate to Marketing (Pipeline) and Growth Products. In addition, you will work with the finance team to tackle projects that span across the GTM organization
- Be a trusted and dependable business partner: The leadership teams will depend on your work product to make critical choices.
- Manage close and forecast process: You will manage the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close and forecast processes including accruals, variance explanations, and management reporting.
- Promote thought-leadership: You will identify areas for process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies.
What You’ll Need:
- 4-year degree in a relevant field with strong academic performance. Formal training in Financial and/or Accounting concepts is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or tech company in a finance/strategy/business development role. We are looking for candidates that have worked in high-performance teams using complex modeling to discover business insights.
- Strong FP&A experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Comfortable doing detailed systems (e.g. workday/adaptive, Intacct, etc.) work to ensure accurate and scalable reporting.
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical, committed, and dependable, possessing strong interpersonal communication skills. (S)he must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of curiosity, focus on generating results, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively on her/his own.
- Displays a high level of genuine curiosity about our business, asks lots of questions and displays eagerness to learn.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem-solving utilizing financial modeling, including strong Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including PowerPoint.
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.