- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 10, 2022
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Senior Finance Manager, Revenue Analysis & Reporting to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This position will report to the Sr. Director, FP&A and will enjoy a high level of executive visibility and impact to our rapidly-growing startup.
As a Senior Finance Manager, Revenue Analysis & Reporting you will own the company’s revenue forecast model, drive internal and external financial reporting and be a key stakeholder for our transition to new business systems. You’ll have an immediate and visible impact by identifying and driving efficiencies, new opportunities, and areas for improvement. In this highly-visible position you will provide timely financial insights and outlook in order to make informed and trusted decisions for ServiceTitan.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, a high degree of rigor and a proven track record of providing superior financial and strategic analysis to senior management.
We value strategic insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
What you’ll do:
- Own the company’s monthly and quarterly revenue forecast and prepare actuals to budget variance reviews as as well as supporting analyses to understand drivers
- Innovate revenue forecast model and redesign based on changes associated with our migration to Workday Financials
- Strive for highest possible forecast accuracy and continuously improve forecast process and driver inputs
- Bridge and understand the drivers for bookings, billings, revenue, deferred revenue, billings backlog
- Translate and summarize complex and detailed analytics to cater to audience to “tell the story” which drives outcomes
- Work closely with the Corporate FP&A team on establishing revenue guidance and provide topline insights for the CFO and CRO
- Work cross functionally. Partner closely with the FP&A business partners to gain a deep understanding of topline drivers and changes. Work hand in hand with our Revenue Accounting team to understand the technical revenue accounting treatment across different products
What you’ll bring:
- 4-year degree in a relevant field with strong academic performance. Formal training in Financial and/or Accounting concepts is preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or a combination of Financial Planning & Analysis, Revenue Accounting, Revenue/Sales Operation or Financial Audit
- SaaS experience preferred
- Deep understanding of software revenue recognition under ASC 606.
- Preferred business system experience - Workday Financial, Adaptive Insights, Salesforce
- Self-starter mentality and a great sense of ownership
- High degree of data and modeling skills
- Excellent executive communication, reporting, and presentations skills
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.