- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is seeking a Senior Tax Manager to join our dynamic startup in Glendale, CA. This position will report to the Head of Tax, and will enjoy a high level of impact on a rapidly growing tech startup. ServiceTitan is a SaaS company providing a business management software solution to the Home Services vertical. The applicant will be a passionate, hard-working Tax professional with proven technical skills, strong tax and accounting background, and the ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
Oversee preparation of tax provision
- Oversee preparation of US, state, and international income tax returns, estimates, extensions
- Oversee components of IRS & state income tax audits
- Research complex federal tax issues and prepare technical documentation
- Support tax systems, accounting, and tax planning team on US tax computations
- Monitor and analyze existing and proposed tax legislation
- Assist with M&A and other ad hoc projects
- Coordinate tax matters with external advisers
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years of direct experience including public accounting and/or industry (ideally, technology)
- CPA and / or Masters in Taxation
Strong accounting skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work independently, multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to quickly understand and integrate business objectives with tax strategies, and effectively communicate tax requirements
Strong analytical capabilities and judgment
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.