- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This position will report to the Senior Director, FP&A and will enjoy a high level of executive visibility and impact to our rapidly-growing startup.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and have a proven track record of providing superior financial and strategic decision-support to business leadership.
As a business partner to our Customer Success organization you will closely work with senior leadership. In this highly-visible position you will provide timely financial insights and outlook in order to make the most informed operating and strategic decisions for our Company.
We value strategic and analytical insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
- Act as the primary business partner to the SVP of Customer Success and his directs and provide financial leadership across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Advise business leaders on opportunities and risks impacting business performance and monitor performance relative to our strategic operating plans
- Establish robust frameworks to streamline decision-making and ensure financial objectives such as gross margins and cost efficiencies are realized
- Partner closely with our Revenue Operations and HR business partners
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals, variance analysis and insights as well as management reporting
- Promote thought leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting packages
- Manage and develop 1+ direct reports
- 7+ years of experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting or public accounting at a top firm
- Strong FP&A experience/knowledge ideally from working with go-to-market teams
- 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance, MBA preferred
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and strong, effective communicators
- Must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business managers. He/She must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- ServiceTitan is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible and be able to work effectively autonomously.
- Prior people management experience
- Superior proficiency with Excel and complex financial modeling
- Experience with financial planning, ERP and other business systems such as Adaptive Planning, Anaplan, Workday HCM and Financials, Intacct, Salesforce
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.