- United States
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.The Manager of HR Systems and Reporting plays an integral role in effectively managing all HR Systems and maximizing Workday reporting. The role will be responsible for complex automations, system enablement and troubleshooting.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive functionality of HR systems: facilitate discussions to understand business and information needs of HR, Recruiting, IT, and management, and make recommendations about how the system can best meet those needs.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of HR systems associated with the collection, retrieval, management, accessibility and usage of employee information.
- Drive and expand continuous improvement through both technical (systems) innovations and process improvements to automate complex tasks, minimize manual work, and enable expansion of employee and manager self-service.
- Provides subject matter and expertise around optimizing, streamlining and strategic HRIS additions/growth
- Support Workday users by troubleshooting problems, answering questions, creating and/or modifying reports, and assisting in the creation of documentation as needed.
- Partner closely with Workday IT to successfully manage user permissions, troubleshoot workflows, build new workflows and resolve data management issues.
- Manage systems and reporting team to successfully support People Operations.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience in People Operations or a related field. At least 3 years of experience in Workday HCM & Recruiting.
- Total of 8+ years of experience in related field.
- Strong functional Human Resource knowledge
- Experience troubleshooting systems & driving efficiencies.
- Track record of developing and managing systems and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a deep ability to understand what motivates others
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize actions.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.