- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is seeking an experienced analyst to join the People Insights & Analytics team as we build the first end-to-end solution to transform the trades.The Sr. People Analyst utilizes workforce data from our core HCM and other systems to provide insights across the full lifecycle of employees. This role will be responsible for forming cross-functional partnerships across PeopleOps, using people data to generate effective business intelligence, telling stories and driving insights that facilitate better people and business outcomes across ServiceTitan.
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate strong partnership across the PeopleOps team and organization to understand people needs
- Analyze, scope and define business requirements in order to provide the meaningful, strategic data insights that drive actionable results. People subjects include, but not limited to: Recruiting, Employee Experience, DE&I, Talent Management
- Own and lead projects to design, build, and maintain business intelligence for stakeholders, leveraging available tools. Implement self-service dashboards that create engaging data visualizations across the employee lifecycle. Train users to improve adoption.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to leverage workforce data and analytics technologies to deliver better people and business outcomes
- As a data and analytics subject matter expert, assist in developing and strengthening this capability across all PeopleOps functions.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of experience in a quantitative or analytics role, building data visualizations, business intelligence, and generating actionable insights, preferably in a People/HR team
- 3+ years of experience using BI/Analytics/Statistical modeling tools (Visier, OneModel, Workday Prism, Tableau, etc)
- Advanced visualization skills, ability to tell a compelling story with data
- Progressive experience with implementing self-service dashboards and driving user adoption
- Understanding of statistical analysis (e.g. hypothesis testing, experimentation, regressions)
- Experience managing projects from end to end. Must be able to translate business requirements into solutions
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving skills, and stakeholder management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and presentation) interfacing with all levels of an organization
- Self-starter with a high level of discretion with highly sensitive/ confidential data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g. Business Analytics, Statistics, I/O Psychology) or equivalent work experience
Nice to haves:
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Working knowledge Workday HCM
- Proficiency with SQL, Python (or R), and ETL pipelines
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We’re building the first end-to-end solution to transform the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry that’s been underserved by technology for far too long. Recognized by Forbes as one of the top cloud companies, we use our deep industry knowledge and technical expertise to develop solutions that empower everyday entrepreneurs to grow and scale their businesses. While our vision is bold, we always stay humble. Join us. We’re just getting started.