- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is looking for a talented, dynamic Sr TA Partner to join our team. In this role, you will lead full cycle recruitment efforts by working closely with all stakeholders to understand the needs of the business, to identify and attract great talent and ultimately deliver the best client and candidate experience. This is a great opportunity for a resourceful recruiter who enjoys a challenge, likes diversity in the work, and has the ability to strategically source talent at all levels and locations.
What you’ll do:
- Do hands on hiring for complex and hard to fill roles
- Candidate sourcing
- Building candidate pipelines (+ identify top candidates our existing team members can refer)
- Candidate screening
- Arranging interviews
- Extending formal job offers
- Finding the best candidate sources for different types of roles
- Setting up recruiting or any other networking or knowledge sharing events that can contribute into engaging candidates
- Ensure we have presence in all the events where we can meet potential candidates
- Gather overviews of available talent on the market
- Advising hiring managers on market and hiring opportunities
- Provide guidance and forecasting for future hiring needs
- Develop engagement programs/projects that contribute into brand awareness and reputation
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ years of hands on experience with end-to end recruitment
- 2+ years of technical recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with various stakeholders across the organization
- A strong understanding of the various roles within the organization; the ability to recruit at the various levels
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to network in person and online
- Proven organization, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent Armenian, English, and Russian
- Proficiency with social media, resume databases including LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ability to handle multiple positions simultaneously
- Must be proactive and enjoy taking the initiative
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask and to reprioritize tasks on a daily basis.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.