- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into roles that best match their individual talents and interests. Every day is an opportunity for change and for our People Operations team, it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.Sr Human Resources Business Partner
The ServiceTitan Employee Experience (HR) team is laying down the foundations to scale the organization while maintaining the fun and genuine spirit of teamwork and strong performance to achieve employee and customer success. We are growing and looking to add a Senior HR Business Partner to the team. We are looking for someone who has been exposed to scaling a company while touching each step of the employee lifecycle. This position will play a critical role by serving as a key business partner to work on people-related opportunities and resolve challenges and in paving the way for best-in-class employee experience processes and practices.
As our Sr. HRBP, you will:
- Coach and develop our managers to lead high-performing teams and grow our people.
- Coach and advise managers and employees on a variety of components impacting employee experience, including performance management, people and team dynamics, rewards and recognition, and employee relations concerns.
- Develop relationships while inspiring a culture of mutual accountability, constructive collaboration, and high quality execution.
- Have a key role in organizational-wide initiatives and projects, including M&A, workforce planning, and organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with leaders to help forecast headcount needs and collaborate with recruiting to ensure we hire the right talent.
- Lead and execute business practice/work process improvements to identify opportunities for leveraging and deploying our talent and ensure people-related initiatives have ROI that add to organizational value and output.
- Partner with the broader People Ops team to roll out all key people processes around compensation reviews, benefits, and learning and development programs.
- Be a trusted advisor and partner to ServiceTitan leaders on all people-related matters.
To be successful in this role:
- You are an experienced HR business partner with 6+ years of HR business experience, ideally with at least 4+ years of experience as an HR business partner in a scaling environment.
- You have well-rounded experience with a variety of HR disciplines such as employee relations, organizational design, performance management, and talent development.
- You have strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to influence. You also are a dependable team player with a strong collaborative approach.
- You have the ability to establish, foster, and maintain strong relationships across the organization at all levels.
- You are adaptable, flexible, and understand how to achieve a balance between business goals with HR best practices.
- You are comfortable in ambiguity and can pull relevant components out of complex situations to connect the dots and make sound decisions, but you know when to ask for help.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.