- United States
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Senior Business Recruiter to join our extraordinary Talent Acquisition team as we build the first end-to-end solution to transform the trades. In this role, you will partner closely with hiring leaders to align on talent strategy to identify, attract and engage top talent. You’ll drive full-cycle recruiting, from sourcing to closing candidates. You’ll collaborate with the broader Talent Acquisition team to navigate nuanced candidate situations, facilitate hiring decisions, and deliver unmatched candidate experience as we scale.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for mid to sr. leadership positions to meet hiring goals while maintaining best-in-class candidate experience
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to attract and engage diverse talent; ensure diversity and inclusion strategies are incorporated throughout the steps in the hiring process, from pipeline development to hire
- Source and attract active and passive candidates from various resources, including direct sourcing, referrals, social networks, networking events etc.
- Attend recruitment functions such as job fairs, career days and other events to source and engage candidates
- Ensure hiring teams adhere to recruiting processes and procedures
- Champion continuous improvement; when needed, challenge assumptions & influence hiring stakeholders to drive hiring decisions
- Regularly present key learnings, blockers, wins, and losses to your Leadership Team and the broader Talent Acquisition organization
- Be accountable to yourself, your team, your hiring leaders and your candidates
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 2+ years in a startup, fast-paced startup is preferred
- Experience sourcing and identifying candidates through social media, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Proficient in Google Suite (docs, sheets, calendar, etc.)
- Working knowledge or recruiting KPI’s, metrics and reporting
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems such as Workday, Greenhouse, Lever, etc.
- Working knowledge of fair and unbiased interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Ability to juggle multiple high-priority, high-volume positions
Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proactive and enjoy taking the initiative
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.