- Glendale, CA
- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is looking for a Talent Program Manager to lead our Global Talent Acquisition Programs. This person will help bring a creative and consultative approach to some of our most important programs. You will never be satisfied with the status quo, but will always look for ways to improve processes and look for program and operational efficiencies. This PM will be a driver of constant and impactful change, be strategic and inventive, and be excellent at tactical implementation. You will align with partners on solutions, working together to ensure your solutions are valued and adopted. You will report to the Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition.
What You’ll Do:
- Design & implement strategic TA programs, scaling them both locally and globally, driving their implementation and ensuring their adoption
- Lead the constant improvement of the recruiter, candidate, and hiring manager experience through new solutions and technology
- Partner with other teams such as Employment Branding, Learning & Development, People Ops Operations & Analytics, IT , Legal, Total Rewards, and Internal Mobility as a TA Expert to influence and ensure an excellent experience for candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and others
- Identify measurable success metrics and business trends, and communicate them with the right audience
- Work within TA Operations and with TA leadership to ensure adoption of new systems and process changes
- Maintain a understanding of the talent market as it pertains to technology and best practice policies
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in talent acquisition, consulting, HR strategy, or organizational development; emphasis on TA program management, People Analytics, or Human Capital Strategy a plus
- Experience managing enterprise wide programs and/or projects in a high growth technology organization
- Strong project management skills, capable of seeing cross-functional initiatives from design through implementation while keeping stakeholders appropriately engaged
- Proven ability to manage a wide cross-functional array of stakeholders, both within Talent Acquisition and across other business functions
- “User-centric” mindset, with an ability to think innovatively to create the best experience for our candidates and employees
- A love of continual learning, approaching the challenges of an ambiguous, dynamic environment and rapidly change responsibilities with a curious mindset and “get-the-job-done” mentality
- Experience in telling stories with data, both quantitative and qualitative
- Deep understanding of recruiting processes and best practices
- Experience with the assessment, integration, and maintenance of tools and systems
- Vendor management expertise
- Communicate in a clear, positive way
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.