- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.We are currently looking for a passionate and savvy Technical Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process. This role will support our recruiting team with the objective of increasing the candidate pipeline by sourcing candidates, assessing qualifications and positioning them appropriately for job opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Recruiters with sourcing unique, specialized or hard-to-fill roles to align with short- and long-term business objectives
- Source potential candidates with the use of Boolean searches, Linkedin, cold calling, social media, etc.
- Identify and engage with passive candidates from networking efforts
- Partner with Recruiters to build effective recruiting strategies
- Provide qualified candidates by pre-screening, contacting potential candidates, and outbound sourcing calls
- Aggressively build a pipeline of top talent by sourcing across multiple and creative channels
- Work with Recruiting Operations Manager to create a scalable proactive relationship building strategy
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 2 years experience in technical candidate sourcing or technical talent acquisition in a corporate or startup environment
- Proven track record of success in top quality hires at scale
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. linkedin/social platforms)
- A desire to “seek”, “dig”, “hunt” and of course, network.
- Ensuring data accuracy in Applicant Tracking System (ATS); we use Workday.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Demonstrated ability to apply creative approaches to business challenges
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.