- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is seeking a Jr. NOC Engineer with experience working with global teams, supporting SaaS applications, distributed cloud infrastructure, and being part of a world-class Network Operations Center.
ServiceTitan’s growing customer base and cloud infrastructure is supported by a 24/7 Operations Center.As a Jr. NOC Engineer, you will help improve our response to alerts, manage escalations, triage technical software problems, and be an integral part of our incident response protocol. Our goal is to provide premium uptime to our customers and improve the meantime to repair all incidents. You will be part of a globally distributed team to accomplish these goals.
As our Jr. NOC Engineer, you will:
- Monitor and troubleshoot ServiceTitan’s SaaS application from initial triage to resolution.
- Document problem descriptions and provide detailed diagnosis and assessment of incidents.
- Review ongoing bugs/incidents to ensure teams are giving proper attention to resolution.
- Operate with local and remote NOC Engineers that will play a valuable role monitoring services, collaborating with application owners, and engineering and infrastructure teams to resolve performance issues critical to the business.
- Work with Engineering teams on day-to-day support, maintenance, potential security vulnerabilities and troubleshooting of services and products to ensure high availability, optimal performance and stability.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 1+ years Comprehensive knowledge of working in a NOC environment for a SaaS or similar operation.
- 1+ years Data driven decision maker with impeccable planning, organization, and communication skills.
- 1+ years Experience with alert management, incident management, and problem triage.
- 1+ years Familiarity with interfacing with all aspects of the business from support to engineers.
- 1+ years Experience with system/application monitoring and alerting tools.
- 1+ years Knowledge into various tools; JIRA, PagerDuty, DataDog, Kibana and Cloud Services.
- 1+ years Desired/Recommended Certifications: ITIL and/or familiarity with other frameworks, Cisco or equivalent network OS, Cloud (Azure and/or AWS), Security, and Virtual machines.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.