- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan
What you’ll do:
- Clearly understand and analyze business requirements including specifications of the user interface, custom application/solution, integration and interaction with various salesforce instances.
- Help manage daily support and maintenance of Salesforce instances and conduct long-term improvement operations with respect to administration and security.
- Perform unit testing and regression while new functionality rollout.
- Should be able to multitask and switch between the projects and support/lead the deployments and data load during working or non-working hours.
- Maintain clean repositories in Github and lead the team in resolving code conflicts.
- Configure and customize Salesforce platform as per business requirements and SFDC best practices
- Make recommendations to use innovative, creative solution approaches as appropriate to meet the business needs.
- Write/code web service to expose and consume services using SOAP and REST mechanism
- Provides various support and conducts activities related to reporting, training,communications, and processes. Participates in the planning and implementation of new initiatives.
- Maintain an understanding of business operations, operational risks and regulatory guidance/expectations.
- Should be able to do the analytics on CRM data with the help of Salesforce Einstein Analytics and build reports and dashboards to the key stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- Expert in designing Integration framework between Salesforce and external enterprise systems and portals using Std. connectors or APIs
- Strong understanding of Salesforce lightning, its capabilities, and limitations along with SPA and object-oriented concepts.
- 1+ years of genuine hands-on experience in developing lightning components.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in writing code for consuming and exposing SOAP and REST based web services.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in CI and CD tools like Autorabit, Github, bitbucket, Jenkins, ANT for deployments.
- Should have an excellent understanding and working knowledge of sales and service cloud data model along with the platform’s sharing, security, identity, and access management
- Strong knowledge around Salesforce Sales, Service, and Community cloud.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology.
- Must have Salesforce Administrator and Platform Developer 1 certification.
- Familiarity with Salesforce service cloud and online Communities.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.