- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan’s IT Enterprise application team is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership on business technologies servicing internal customers in process improvement, implementation and application support.
As part of strengthening the Enterprise Application team is seeking a talented Sr IT Product Manager with focus on Workday -Financials Revenue Management. This person will also be a part of the Workday implementation team and act as subject matter expert on Workday - Customer Accounts and Revenue Management while working with Finance, Salesforce and workday platform team to improve processes and maximize system efficiencies.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a primary functional liaison between Finance and IT.
- Own the roadmap for Workday- Revenue management in working with IT and Finance leadership team
- Have functional knowledge of Workday FIN modules including Core Financials,Customer Accounts, Customer Contracts and Revenue Management
- Serve as the primary Workday configuration and administration specialist for functionality focusing on Customer Accounts, Customer Contracts, Amendments, Invoicing, payments and Revenue Management.
- Drive success and adoption of new features /functions of revenue processes in workday by closely working with the Finance and IT team.
- Utilize deep Workday Financials systems knowledge to identify inter-dependencies and clearly communicate the business, process, or technical implications and benefits/risks to partners
- Ensuring the end-to-end success of the Quote to Cash and Revenue Recognition processes
- Maintain tight collaboration with colleagues on the Salesforce, Workday - Architecture & Integration teams
- Be responsible for helping Finance SMEs to develop requirements, develop Fin BPs and other related system configurations.
- Collaborate with management, technical staff and functional SMEs to understand business needs/issues, troubleshoot problems, conduct root cause analysis and develop cost effective resolutions for system and data anomalies.
- Should be able to support and resolve production issues through a ticket management system.
- Identify and recommend areas to simplify, standardize and improve Workday Financials set up and assist in Financials system audits, and maintenance of controls and documentation for compliance.
- Ensure data integrity and enforce consistent data mapping across the workday.
- Support mass change imports using Workday EIBs
- Partner with appropriate People (HR), IT and vendor teams for unit, system and UAT testing
- Engaged on Workday Community to understand current trends and upcoming feature updates. Provide expert technical input in selecting optional features
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business processes driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality
- Resolve system escalations and troubleshooting for power users.
What You’ll Need:
- 5 years of ERP experience with 2-3 years working on the Workday Financial module in Revenue management.
- Strong experience in Customer Accounts,Contract, Amendments and revenue recognition.
- Extensive experience analyzing Financials-related business processes and configuring Workday functionality to enable those processes
- Have the skills to create and load data using Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), specifically Customer, Customer Contract, Contract Amendment, Customer Invoice, and Payment.
- Understanding of SOX Compliance, SDLC, and Controls audits
- Strong end-to-end implementation experience with Financial Information Systems required and experience in leading data conversion from legacy system to Workday.
- Experience of Workday integration with Salesforce Billing is plus.
- Extensive knowledge of technology planning and operations, design, and deployment, as well as system development life cycle management.
- Project Management experience and/or experience across a variety of methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.