- United States
- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is looking for a self-motivated Sr. Salesforce DevOps ProdOps Engineer who must have hands-on experience on the Salesforce Platform. You will apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and production support. You will strategize to implement scalable solutions for CICD, optimization, monitoring release management and support the end to end release process to guarantee development artifacts are delivered to production seamlessly. Along with debugging the salesforce production issue and applying the fix. You must be detail-oriented and have an in-depth understanding of industry standards of security, version control (CICD) and testing standards.
What you’ll do:
- Strategize to improve Salesforce deployment infrastructure and release schedule or effectively deliver business requirements.
- Manage deployment of enhancements built by ST corporate engineering team and ensure all Salesforce updates seamlessly move through the development stack to production.
- Support Salesforce releases and enhancement in production by understanding the scope of the release and enhancements. Ability to escalate the issues identified as enhancements.
- Involved in daily support and maintenance activities of internal Salesforce instances, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving requirements.
- Conduct review and smoke testing on the enhancement delivered by the Peers to ensure compliance to coding and security standards and suggest improvements to existing process
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environments, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Interact directly with the corporate engineering team and testing team to understand the scope of the change for each release and projects.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including Sales, Success, marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Communicate with project managers and other developers to implement cohesive projects and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment. Along with proactively reaching out to business users as necessary to understand the production issues of internal Salesforce instances
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
What you’ll bring:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working on larger enterprise Salesforce implementations, Environment Management Tools, Salesforce Dev Sandbox provisioning and deployments.
- Experience with Salesforce platform production deployments and CCD tools i.e. autorabit working in an agile methodology environment and ALM tools.
- In Depth Experience in working with version control repositories and experience in handling merge conflicts in salesforce metadata.
- Solid understanding of PaaS & IaaS platforms like Heroku, AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of SFDX (Salesforce-CLI) and salesforce source metadata format.
- Experience in working with Salesforce Metadata and Tooling API.
- Software release management and deployment. CI/CD Tools (Git, Sourcetree, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ant, and Bamboo)
- Familiar with setting up CI/CD Pipelines and the corresponding tools, Bitbucket, Git, Github, Gitlab, Jenkins.
- Experience in VS Code, Intellij with Illuminated Cloud 2 Plug, and SonarQube and Codescan plugin.
- Good to have Experience in Scripting Language such as YAML, Bash & Python.
- Experience working with overlapping product release cycles
- A good team player, ability to learn quickly, excellent written and spoken communication.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.