- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Business Applications
As a Senior Salesforce CPQ/Billing Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of SFDC CPQ/Billing application.
- Design, configure, administer and customize SFDC CPQ and Billing application. Well versed with Apex code, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules and VisualForce Pages.
- Develop and maintain technical design documents.
- Support the integration of CPQ and Billing application to the Workday Financials.
- Responsible for owning system configuration and user setup as needed. Configure
- Fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record
- Types, reports, saved searches and dashboards.
- Experience in creating/updating system documentation including configuration
- Changes, data mapping requirements, functional designs, test cases and
- Deployment plans as needed for the engagement.
- Identify the root cause of defects and develop fixes in the system.
- Work with Scrum Master, Business Analysts to scope work and produce estimates.
- Provide pre- and post-implementation technical support.
- Working with SFDC support to resolve issues with Subscription Billing and related
- Applications. Maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Ability to prioritize to ensure work is done in a timely and high-quality manner.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience integrating the Salesforce platform with internal and external systems
- Programming background using one or more of the languages such as APEX,
- Visualforce, Lightning, Java.
- Enterprise integration architectures such as SOA, RESTful, ETL
- Deep understanding of CPQ, SaaS and subscription billing processes.
- Understanding of Quoting, Opportunity Management & Order Management
- Processes is preferred.
- Deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans
- And executing them in unit, functional and user acceptance test cycles.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and
- Interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships
- Ability to self-train quickly and pick up new skills as necessary
- Experience in translating customer business requirements into workable
- Technical solutions.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.