- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Nov. 15, 2021
- Business Applications
Aid with administrative functions including account, user, reports, and dashboards maintenance
- Determine the needs by studying the Business, gathering information/requirements and evaluating the use cases to find the best fit solutions
- Work with minimal guidance with various stakeholders and Operations to evaluate and define fixes and development
- Manage and support data integration, data quality & integrity, error logs and updates
- Maintain all Systems training materials and user documentation
- Own the training of users and monitoring for new deployments
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, problem points and compliance, while publishing progress reports to all Business Owners
- Build and manage reports and dashboard where needed
- Address all organization wide requests on an Ad-hoc basis in a timely manner, with involvement of management
- 2+ years of SFDC experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in similar role
- Strong understanding of business workflows
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Understanding of when to apply different Salesforce automations (Apex Triggers, Flows/Process Builder, and Workflow rules)
- Experience in SFDC report is preferred
- Able to gather business needs and make technical recommendations while also being able to communicate business needs of stakeholders to technical teams
- Motivated problem solver that’s able to start with identifying the issue, coming up with a solution, implementing the solution, and evaluating the effectiveness
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.