- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
We’re more than just a B2B software company, we’re digitizing the trades- a trillion-dollar global industry that employs more than five million people in the US alone. Founded by first generation immigrants and backed by top investors, we’re building an all-in-one solution to propel contractors to new levels of prosperity. Recognized by Forbes as one of the top cloud companies, we’re pairing our deep industry knowledge with technical expertise to change the lives of everyday people who care for our homes and communities. While our vision is bold, we always stay humble. Join us. We’re just getting started.
As a Program Facilitator, you will help initiate and drive conversations among customers and partners about best workflow practices in running their business and utilizing ServiceTitan. Helping to design and execute on industry-relevant programs, these trainings facilitate connections between our product and successful business outcomes such as increasing company revenue and operational efficiency.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate group sessions and empower our customers to help each other’s businesses grow.
- Be a trusted expert on both “how” and “why” our customers use ServiceTitan - Provide expert-level and relevant product guidance to customers to help them meet their business objectives
- Continuously improve and promote customer-facing programs (ex. Project Ember & SparkSessions), aimed at increasing adoption and making our customers raving fans. Assist with development of new programs as opportunities arise.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of combined experience across customer relationship management + innovating & delivering exceptional training
- Consistent track record of taking initiative and contributing to the evolution of a customer-focused program
- Experience incorporating change management principles into training programs to promote adoption & minimize resistance
- Excellent ability to multi-task the design, development, and execution of multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create supporting content (e.g. handouts & process documentation) to support instructor-led training & certification courses
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.