- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
The Director of Product Management will report to the Senior Director of Product Management of the Financials Tribe and will own the development and launch of products and the development and management of product managers for the following squads: Fintech, Supply Chain, Equipment, Fleet.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the strategic vision for FinTech products and make that vision a reality by partnering with sales/growth counterparts and by getting buy in from key stakeholders internally and externally
- Independently execute across all areas of the product lifecycle (research, concept, user stories, development, go-to-market, adoption)
- Proactively surface and resolve conflicts / bottlenecks
- Own customer escalations to ensure proper resolution while communicating impact to roadmap items
- Ability to move seamlessly between conversing with product and engineering leadership, product managers, business teams (sales, customer facing teams), and Senior Executives
- Build strong working relationships with developers, designers, UX researchers, sales engineers, and people from all departments
- Engage closely with our customers (and end-users) to understand their current processes and needs, and translate those into product capabilities
- Leverage user analytics to release impactful features
- Represent ServiceTitan as a domain and product expert in customer and prospect meetings and in our online community
- Drive success and adoption of your products by working closely with product marketing managers in creating internal and external launch plans
- Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to the development team on expected behavior
What You’ll Need:
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience in a product management role
- 3+ years of prior experience in people management
- Prior experience in taking a digital product from concept to successful launch a strong plus
- Experience within the FinTech space is preferred
- Familiarity with SaaS business models preferred
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem solving
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.