- United States
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is looking for a Product Manager to join our Scheduling and Dispatch Product team. The Scheduling and Dispatch Product team is focused on delivering scalable zero downtime products that allow home services companies to run their operations efficiently and maximize revenue no matter how small or large that business is.
We are looking for someone to own the discovery, planning, development, and launch of products related to capacity planning and scheduling for home service providers and their customers. This particular role will focus on building a product to help our customers set a responsive capacity strategy aimed at revenue growth while seamlessly making this capacity available across multiple consumer facing scheduling platforms. Maximizing technician productivity and revenue opportunities are a critical core competency that businesses in the trades have to be excellent at and they need the best in class capacity planning and scheduling platform to achieve that.
This role requires strong and proactive vision and the ability to be an individual contributor driving large product initiatives. The Product Manager will champion best product development practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Help to define and execute the vision for the capacity and scheduling products
- Help drive quarterly roadmap planning while properly assessing impact and holding other teams accountable to committed outcomes
- Independently execute across all areas of the product life cycle (research, concept, user stories, build, go-to-market, adoption)
- Work closely with clients in assessing needs, defining requirements, obtaining sign-off and getting ahead of potential escalations
- Primary liaison between the product team and internal teams to identify product gaps, offer creative workarounds/solutions, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap
- Work with our designers, engineers, product marketing and growth teams to perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, build POCs or launch commercially available products
- Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback and manage beta releases
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers
- Effectively assess customer escalations, impact to roadmap and allocate resources accordingly for resolution
- Liaise between the product team and internal teams (Support, Success, Onboarding) to identify product gaps and triage bugs, offer creative workarounds/solutions, and develop requirements
- Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to the development team on expected behavior
What you’ll bring:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in a product management role ideally building scheduling or capacity planning products
- Direct experience with scheduling and/or capacity planning in the trades or similar industry is a plus
- Prior experience in taking a digital product from concept to successful launch
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities and maintain close attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and critically, to synthesize data and draw insights, formulate and validate hypotheses based on data
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem solving
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.