- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
This Product Manager will drive best-in-class Workflow Management capabilities (Forms, Documentation, Media, Task Management, etc.), with a keen eye on superior customer experience and automating the product journey. This PM’s contributions will enable our customers to establish best practice processes for their teams, gather and share information between office, field workers and their customers, and ensure accountability in the systems.
ServiceTitan has ambitions to become the “Operating System of the Trades”. We spend every day trying to deliver the best experience possible to the hard working professionals of the HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and other adjacent industries. We are looking for a world-class Product Manager with a track record of driving new product features from concept to successful launch, market adoption, and customer outcome realization. This Product Manager will drive best-in-class Workflow Management capabilities (Forms, Documentation, Media, Task Management, etc.), with a keen eye on superior customer experience and automating the product journey. This PM’s contributions will enable our customers to establish best practice processes for their teams, gather and share information between office, field workers and their customers, and ensure accountability in the systems.
This is a crucial role in the PM organization, and the opportunity to fundamentally reshape ServiceTitan’s desktop and mobile offering, while #changing-lives of our customers, and helping them #achieve-the-extraordinary.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the product vision and strategy for the Workflow Management experience
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, UX researchers, sales engineers, and other team members to deliver impactful customer experiences and outcomes
- Engage closely with our customers (and end-users) to understand their current processes and needs, translating those into product capabilities and requirements
- Define and drive the success and adoption of your products by working closely with product marketing managers in creating internal and external launch plans
- Be responsible for the product’s life cycle from concept to launch through value realization
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-6 years experience, with at least 2 years in a product management role
- 4-year degree from a top university
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and make decisions based on data
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Prior experience bringing SaaS products from conception to launch
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and globally distributed environment, and manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum
- Prior experience developing Document management, Project management, Forms or Survey software is a strong plus.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
- 1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
- 2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
- 3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
- 4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there’s always room for more.