- Atlanta, GA
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
We’re more than just a B2B software company, we’re digitizing the trades- a trillion-dollar global industry that employs more than five million people in the US alone. Founded by first generation immigrants and backed by top investors, we’re building an all-in-one solution to propel contractors to new levels of prosperity. Recognized by Forbes as one of the top cloud companies, we’re pairing our deep industry knowledge with technical expertise to change the lives of everyday people who care for our homes and communities. While our vision is bold, we always stay humble. Join us. We’re just getting started.
As a Project Manager, Strategic Accounts, you’ll oversee the onboarding experience for franchise systems and select multi-location enterprise customers. You’ll act as the primary point of contact for corporate leadership during implementation. Additionally, you’ll work with franchise owners, developing and executing on project plans to onboard all locations onto ServiceTitan, thus playing a key role in ensuring long term success for our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the face of the company to management contacts at strategic accounts and skillfully navigate all conversations, from introduction to long term relationship building
- Construct detailed implementation plans for the rollout of ServiceTitan within a multi-location franchise system
- Facilitate sessions with client stakeholders to outline scope, goals, deliverables, and needed resources
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against defined timelines and client business requirements
- Provide coaching and training on product best practices and workflows
- Have the ability to push back on some client requests while gaining trust and consensus on tough decisions
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
- Act as an escalation point on customer support issues
- Facilitate and lead process review and gap analysis sessions
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of combined experience managing software implementation, complex projects or programs, and client relationship management with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
- Exceptional project management skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects while paying close attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills with high emotional intelligence (EQ) and empathy
- A collaborative approach to work and a self-starter mentality with the ability to thrive in an agile, entrepreneurial, and ever-evolving environment
- The ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address potential roadblocks, risks and issues
- Solutions oriented mentality to overcome challenges with out of the box thinking
- Demonstrated ability in learning new software programs and identifying opportunities to use their full potential
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent service
- Ability to travel up to 30% (TBD based upon travel restrictions due to COVID-19)
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.