- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is looking for a Technical Project Manager in our Yerevan, Armenia office to take on a role of Scrum Master and project manager for geographically distributed Agile teams developing critical components of ServiceTitan application, providing visibility on project progress and being a part of a stellar team of TPMs operating out of both our Armenia and USA offices.
What you’ll do:
- Drive multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish and deliver value to our end customers
- Perform Scrum Master duties including facilitating sprint planning, standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and release planning
- Champion process improvements that result in better quality, efficiency and productivity
- Provide cross-functional visibility into status, resourcing needs, granular requirements, dates, and escalations for projects
- Demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
- Collaborate with colleagues within our TPMO and across all other functions
- Apply your hard-earned experience - battle scars and all - to creatively solve for the desired shared outcome each and every day
- Make the most of your chops to work with technical and not-so-technical counterparts
- Use a variety of tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Google Apps
- Lead and inspire your team and contribute to our company culture
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience working as a technical project manager, leading medium to large software development projects
- You must have direct experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams
- Project management, Agile development, process improvement/quality certifications are a plus (e.g. PMP, CSM, Lean or Six Sigma)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Admin level proficiency and experience with JIRA is a huge plus
- Self-motivated. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily
- Persistent. When you take something on, you don’t drop it, you are slightly obsessive about grinding away at issues.
- Communicative. Your team is always informed and on the same page of what’s happening, when
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something great
- Pragmatic. You understand the benefits and downfalls of Agile and other methodologies, and you know what to apply for each situation
- Positive. You bring a positive attitude to the table and you know how to motivate your team to stay positive during challenging situations
- Intuitive. You have a great intuition that helps you make decisions and know the right next steps to solve challenging problems
- Data-driven. You can collect the data you need to make informed decisions quickly
- Scrappy. You have an innate and entrepreneurial drive to get things done in a fast-moving environment where things can and often do change rapidly, priorities compete, and you may not always have all of the details upfront
- A team player. You’re willing to help out wherever needed
- Fearless. Others’ fear of the unknown doesn’t scare you - you are willing to dive in and do what it takes to demonstrate value and get people on your side
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.