- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan is seeking a Customer Marketing Specialist, Communications (also known as a Customer Experience Specialist, Communications) -- This individual will focus on the marketing and enablement of our Customer Referral Program and play a crucial role in supporting this growing pipeline generation channel.
The ideal candidate is motivated by ensuring our customers are at the center of everything we do and thrives on turning regular customers into stark raving advocates who can’t wait to refer our software to their peers.
This is an opportunity to build strong partnerships with leaders across the organization as you work to drive internal and external participation in the program across the customer journey. This role will serve as the face of the program, interacting with colleagues as well as directly with customers and prospects, and will report to the Director of Customer Experience.
This role’s success will be defined by the breadth and depth of participation in the program by our customers, partners and our employees, traditional marketing KPI’s, and pipeline CMRR generated by the Referral program channel.
open to all remote candidates in the US
What You’ll Do:
- Own customer marketing campaigns and promotions for the Referral Program from ideation to execution across various channels (Email, In App, & Social).
- Partner with the Marketing organization on campaign execution, creative asset design, and user conference programming
- Maintain a clean and consistent end user (our customers, employees, and partners) experience in our referral program management software.
- Drive internal participation of the program through ongoing enablement and by partnering with team leaders to design and execute promotions for employee participation.
- Serve as the go to resource for all questions and feedback related to the Referral program, both internally and externally.
- When needed, facilitate conversations between customers, prospects, and Sales Development Representatives to propel Referral leads forward through the sales funnel.
- Own and maintain version control of our library of resources and program content (from our landing pages to enablement aids), to ensure information is current and accurate.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of full time Marketing or Communications experience.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working on cross-functional teams as well as a demonstrated success in developing relationships with customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong project management skills, resourcefulness, and a can-do attitude that will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and find new ways to connect with individualized audiences without fear of conforming to past precedent
- Desire to take ownership of work with a keen attention to detail while continuously striving for improvement.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We’re building the first end-to-end solution to transform the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry that’s been underserved by technology for far too long. Recognized by Forbes as one of the top cloud companies, we use our deep industry knowledge and technical expertise to develop solutions that empower everyday entrepreneurs to grow and scale their businesses. While our vision is bold, we always stay humble. Join us. We’re just getting started.