- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan:
The Director of Marketing Strategy is an integral role contributing to the overall success of the Marketing team. S/he will help drive highly visible and critical marketing related strategic and cross functional initiatives. The individual has a well-rounded background - including analytic rigor, project management, and a mix of strategic and operational work. The Marketing Strategy team is the strategic intelligence arm of the Marketing organization - responsible for driving marketing wide strategy and owning critical topics like ICP, Segmentation and Competitive Intelligence.
What You’ll Do:
Ideate and lead deep dives / analysis (in collaboration with cross functional partners) into highest priority strategic topics (e.g.; customer segmentation strategy, competitive strategy, value proposition assessment etc.)
- Own highest impact initiatives and drive to execution
- Support development of Marketing priorities, resource planning, goal setting
- Develop effective program management techniques and support drive program management for the highest related marketing initiatives
- Present to senior leaders and stakeholders by preparing insights that articulate the latest marketing strategies
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 6-10 years of work experience in management consulting or similarly related strategy roles in high growth tech companies
- Experience in marketing (strategic marketing, demand generation, product marketing etc.) within the SaaS space is strongly preferred but not required
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses (e.g. customer research, customer segmentation strategies, competitive assessments etc.)
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.