- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is looking for a communications leader and storyteller to build and operationalize a world-class communications group. Reporting into the VP of Corporate Marketing, the Director of Communications will be responsible for PR & media relations, AR/IR, social media, and internal communications.
ServiceTitan is looking for a communications leader and storyteller to build and operationalize a world-class communications group. Reporting into the VP of Corporate Marketing, the Director of Communications will be responsible for PR & media relations, AR/IR, social media, and internal communications. The ideal candidate has a gift for storytelling, a passion for building and scaling high-performing teams, and proven experience at both taking a comms group from zero-to-one as well as operating in a high-growth pre- or post-IPO startup environment.
You will develop and own core messaging and positioning that clearly and powerfully conveys our mission, vision, and value. You will build a communications function from the ground up and lay the foundation for our brand vision. You will play an important role in changing public perception of the trades and shining a light on the critical work that contractors do to keep our life support systems -- air, power, water -- up and running in times of need.
What You’ll Do:
- Build a world-class communications team responsible for PR & media relations, AR/IR, social media, and internal communications
- Develop a clear and compelling messaging framework informed by a strong understanding of our customer and the strategic short-and-long-term goals of the business
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization – including product, marketing, partnerships, people operations, customer success and the executive team – to ensure that our story is cohesive and well understood by critical audiences
- Oversee all public relations activities, including but not limited to: developing creative story angles, writing press releases, byline and content creation, executive thought leadership and external platform building, influencer relations, and media relations
- Lead executive communications; oversee media training, interview preparation, customer/investor presentations, and speeches
- Build and oversee an internal communications program in close partnership with People Ops and the executive office
- Design and oversee a social media strategy that advances talent brand, customer engagement, audience growth, and brand awareness
What you’ll Bring:
- Communications professional with 8+ years of experience building and leading high-performing teams
- Storyteller with a demonstrated ability to craft compelling narratives and secure press coverage that supports business priorities
- Data-driven problem solver with a clear perspective on how to measure success and demonstrate the business value of communications programs
- Outstanding communicator and collaborator who is able to navigate high pressure situations with ease
- Experience managing both agency relationships and an in-house team
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.