- St. Louis
- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world’s leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that’s been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 50,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
The Event Marketing Specialist plans, manages, and evaluates Aspire’s appearance at trade shows and events. They will work closely with marketing, sales, and client success leadership to determine key events, handle attendance from start-to-finish (registration, attendance, etc.), and prove return on investment. This position reports to the Vice President of Aspire Marketing and will play an integral role on the Marketing team by planning and executing everything related to in-person and virtual events.
What you’ll do:
- Work with VP of Marketing to develop event strategy and objectives, and spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, customer advocacy, and more.
- Manage the day-to-day planning and execution of corporate and client-facing events, industry conferences, and trade shows, including pre- and post-event communications and attendee management.
- Provide consistent and clear communication of events program to all stakeholders, including internal briefing documents and planning meetings for specific events and conferences.
- Coordinate and manage all event inventory including booth displays and signs, event presentations, sales and marketing collateral, prizes, and giveaways.
- Work with in-house Creative team to ensure event displays accurately represent the Aspire brand.
- Work with an external event management vendor to support Aspire’s annual user conference.
- As necessary, assist with managing on-site execution and wrap-up for larger events.
- Manage and track event budgets, and review event billings and approve payment.
- Work with internal stakeholders to coordinate and execute client-focused Zoom webinars.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a general marketing or event coordinator role. Well-qualified recent college graduates will be considered.
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Prior experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting is a plus.
- Prior experience partnering with an enterprise sales team is a plus.
- Ability to travel 3-4 times per year.
Preferred Skills Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Highly organized, decisive, and quick problem solver.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Where you’ll work:
Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, MO, however, we’ll be remote until the time is right to return to the office. When that happens, St. Louis-based employees will be moving to a hybrid work model (three days in office with the option to work remotely for the other two). Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote. While St. Louis-based applicants are preferred, well-qualified applicants located outside St. Louis will be considered for a fully remote position.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.