- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is seeking an IT Product Manager, Communities. This individual will focus on the brand-new Communities implementation and management and play a crucial role in supporting this growing channel. The ideal candidate will bring experience working within Khoros communities to create digital customer experiences and oversee the development of the application from start to finish and ensure it meets the requirements and expectations. Proven delivery capability and drive internal bug, and enhancement work to completion will be crucial to success in this role. Primary duties include determining the overall vision of the application, managing various backlog items, and their prioritization.
What You’ll Do:
- Working with business analysts and cross-functional stakeholders to solve and create brand new business systems within the Khoros community’s platform.
- Work with business analysts to translate business requirements into development user stories, building out technical tasks for developers to implement.
- Assist teams on custom API work in ensuring the current and future B2B platforms are properly integrated with the overall IT system architecture.
- Collaborate with other technical team members to understand, design, and develop brand-new digital experiences using industry best practices.
- Support business stakeholders by following proper defect ticket triage and SLAs.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to ensure all recommended solutions and technical user stories meet the best practices and security standards.
- Continually increase both business and technical knowledge to deliver technology-based solutions that are aligned with our business strategies.
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years of full-time Marketing or Communications experience.
- Experience with the Khoros, search Unify, Salesforce.com
- Strong project management skills, resourcefulness, and a can-do attitude that will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working on cross-functional teams, as well as a demonstrated success in developing relationships with customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to think creatively and find new ways to connect with individualized audiences without fear of conforming to past precedent
- Desire to take ownership of work with keen attention to detail while continuously striving for improvement.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.