- United States
- Atlanta, GA
- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
The Manager of Alliances is an integral role in contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. S/he will drive, manage, and optimize Association partnership initiatives that create immense value to our customers via custom product offerings, while also meeting and exceeding customer acquisition targets. This business development role focuses on developing new relationships in new verticals and segments that ServiceTitan serves. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including strategic thinking and cross-functional collaboration with internal and external partners -- drawing key elements from roles such as business development, sales strategy, and marketing strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain executive-level relationships with Alliances partners, including trade associations
- Develop business cases around the new markets trade association landscape and prioritize which partnerships we should sign
- Sign new partnership agreements that generate significant customer acquisition opportunities for ServiceTitan in new verticals and segments
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in Customer Success, Events, Finance, New Markets, Product, Sales and Marketing in support of all strategic initiatives
- Lead financial analyses/models, such as partnership forecast and customer acquisition reporting
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of partnerships, insights, and trends
What you’ll bring:
Minimum 4+ years of work experience in business development, partnerships, marketing strategy or a similar role
Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and develop new partnerships to drive customer acquisition
- Experience in B2B technology market environments with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred but not required
- Comfort conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.