- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
The Manager, Growth Development (FinTech New Products & Partnerships) is an integral, highly visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. S/he will drive, manage, and optimize new growth initiatives that create immense value to our customers through new add-on products, while also driving meaningful business for ServiceTitan. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including strategic thinking and program management -- drawing key elements from roles such as management consulting, product strategy, and business development.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, evaluate, drive, manage, and optimize new Growth initiatives focused on FinTech opportunities, e.g. purchasing cards, insurance, etc.
- Own the overall management of the Growth initiative by developing project plans and regularly communicating on project updates, risks, and statuses of key milestones
- Identify, research and provide recommendations on potential partnership models, and target partners to pursue for enabling and accelerating the Growth initiative
- Develop and optimize business cases with ongoing analyses (quantitative & qualitative), customer validation takeaways, recommendations, etc.
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to define scope, requirements, and go-to-market strategy to launch a product with immense value and high adoption
- Collaborate with the Revenue team to optimize sales enablement activities and evaluate ongoing pricing, costs, and margins to enhance Growth initiatives over time and exceed goals
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of competitors, insights, and trends
What you’ll bring:
- 4-6 years of work experience in management consulting, product strategy, or a similar role driving new growth initiatives cross-functionally
- 2-4 years experience in Financial Services, specifically in FinTech is preferred
- Experience in B2B technology with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis (high proficiency with Excel)
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact on your co-workers and customers.
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.